Dec. 02, 2019
Looms are machines used to interweave two or more sets of yarns at right angles to form fabrics. They are classified into loom and brocade machines. There are many types of loom. According to the classification of fabric fibers, it can be divided into cotton textile machines, wool textile machines, sack looms, and silk looms. Such as weaving weft insertion method can be divided into shuttle looms and shuttleless looms. The Polyester Fabric Loom Factory will be introduced in detail below.
The loom consists of:
1. Opening mechanism: According to the fabric structure, the warp yarns are separated up and down to form a shed for weft insertion.
2. Weft insertion mechanism: the weft is introduced into the shed.
3. Beating mechanism: push the weft yarn introduced into the shed to the weave to form the fabric.
4. Take-up mechanism: the woven fabric is led away from the fabric forming area and rolled into a certain package.
5. Warp let-off mechanism: supply warp yarn according to the needs of interlacing, and make warp yarn have a certain tension.
6. Frame, starting, braking, transmission mechanism.
7. Protective device: prevent weaves and operate safely.
8. Automatic weft filling device: after weft is used up, weft filling is automatic.
9. Multi-color weft supply device: alternately supply different weft yarns to interweave without stopping.
Steel Mesh Rapier Loom
Classification of loom:
1. According to the fiber material constituting the fabric: cotton loom, wool loom, silk loom, jute loom
2. According to the weight of the fabric: light loom: Weaving light and thin fabrics, such as silk fabrics. Medium-sized loom: Weaving fabrics of medium thickness, such as cotton, linen, worsted wool fabrics. Heavy loom: Weaving heavy fabrics, such as canvas, woolen fabrics.
3. Weft insertion method: The shuttle loom is a loom that adopts traditional shuttle weft insertion. The shuttle is large in size and heavy in weight, and is repeatedly projected from one to another. The machine has large vibration, high noise, slow speed, and low efficiency.
There are various weft insertion methods of shuttleless loom, including rapier, jet, shuttle, multi-shed and weaving.
a. Rapier loom: Use a rigid or flexible rapier head to hold and guide the weft. In addition to being suitable for weaving plain and textured fabrics, rapier looms are characterized by easy color change and suitable for multi-color weft fabrics. They are suitable for the production of yarn-dyed, double-layer fleece, terry and decorative fabrics, such as Steel Mesh Rapier Loom.
b. Air-jet loom: Use the compressed air jet to pull the weft yarns and bring the weft yarns through the shed. The biggest feature of air-jet loom is its fast speed and high labor productivity. It is suitable for the production of plain and grain fabrics, fine extra-high density fabrics and large-volume fabrics.
c. Water jet loom: Use water as weft insertion medium to produce frictional traction on the weft yarn by jetting water, so that the weft yarn on the fixed bobbin is introduced into the shed. Water jet loom has the characteristics of high speed and high unit output. It is mainly suitable for the production of hydrophobic filament chemical fiber fabrics with smooth surfaces.
d. Piece shuttle loom: Weft yarns are clamped by small sheet shuttles with clips, and weft insertion is projected. The film shuttle loom has the advantages of stable weft insertion, excellent fabric quality, and low weft return. It is suitable for the production of multi-color weft fabrics, fine, thick and wide fabrics.
Summary: The development of the loom affects the development of the textile industry. From ancient to modern times, with the development of technology and continuous innovation, the development of the textile industry will accelerate.